WHO IS A GOOD FIT?
1. Is your child excited about playing the violin?
2. Are you willing to commit to practicing a minimum of 30 minutes every day? (This can be divided into two or three short practice sessions.)
3. Is your child able to function cooperatively in a group setting?
4. Will you create a fertile musical environment by playing the Suzuki Violin School CDs and other classical music every day?
5. Most importantly – Are you willing to grow yourself, try on new ideas, and stretch beyond your comfort zone in order for your child to succeed?
If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, then your family will feel right at home with Suzuki by the Sound!